Software & Tools
The Initiative Selector for Fostering Freight System Performance, Energy Efficiency, and Freight-Efficient Land Use acts as an easy-to-use web-based tool to suggest potential initiatives for practitioners to fix urban freight problems.
- Presents a decision-support system for solving issues related to urban deliveries
- Proposes several freight demand, parking, and infrastructure management recommendations, and vehicle-related strategies
- Provides solutions that foster energy efficiency and freight-efficient land use
Summarizes advantages, disadvantages, and level of costs for various implementation levels and time frames
The Freight and Service Activity Trip Generation Software (FASTGS) estimates the number of daily freight deliveries, freight shipments, and service trips attracted at the establishment or ZIP Code level.
This software helps to:
- Understand the amount of freight and service activity in a building or an area
- Understand freight pattern changes over time
- Estimate curb parking demand