Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting 2019
Another eventful year for our center was commemorated at the 2019 Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C. in January, with the team presenting numerous posters and research papers, including:
- Time-Dependent Patterns in Freight Trip Generation, by José Holguín-Veras, Diana Ramirez-Rios, Sofia Perez-Guzman and Nilson Herazo-Padilla
- A Combined Data Collection, Modelling Approach to Estimate Freight Generation in Bangladesh, by José Holguín-Veras, Abdelrahman Ismael, Lokesh Kalahasthi, Wilfredo F Yushimito, Matías Herrera-Dappe, and Md Shamsul Hoque
- Multi-Class Equilibrium Demand Synthesis, by Carlos Alberto Gonzalez-Calderon, José Holguín-Veras, and Xuegang Ban
- Geographic Heterogeneity of Home Deliveries in the U.S., by Joshua Schmid and Cara Wang
- Trends of Home Deliveries in the U.S.: Changes from 2009 to 2017, by Joshua Schmid and Cara Wang
- Combined Multinomial Logit Modal Split and Paired Combinatorial Logit Traffic Assignment Model, by Jian Wang, Srinivas Peeta, Sean He and Jinbao Zhao
- A Control Approach to Mitigate Cyberattacks on a Connected Vehicle Platoon Using an Improved Intelligent Driver Mode, by Pengcheng Wang, Sean He, Xinkai Wu, Guizhen Yu, Lianyu Chu
- Spatiotemporal Vulnerability Analysis of Railway System with Heterogenous Train Flows, by Liu Hong, Bowen Ye, Han Yan, Hui Zhang, Min Ouyang, Sean He
The team also co-hosted the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Reception on January 14, 2019. Friends and alumni of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute attended, and everyone had a good time catching up with one another.
Some images from the reception are presented below.